XTREME JET SKI RENTALS
TO RENT A JET SKI YOU MUST MEET ONE OF THE BELOW CRITERIA:
1. Born before September 1, 1993, OR
2. Have completed the Texas Boater Education Course.
The course is only a few hrs long and you can click here for more information
Online bookings must be made a minimum of 12 hours in advance. If online booking time has elapsed, it will be first come first serve. Thank you!
$100 - $150 PER HOUR
We Offer 3 different jet ski packages:
2 - Person Jet Ski (353lbs Limit)
3 - Person Jet Ski (450lbs Limit)
3 - Person Premium (450lbs Limit)
includes Bluetooth Speaker, Breaking
System, and Reverse
$60 PER HOUR
Large 3 Wheel - Floating Tricycles that accommodates up to 3 people with 2 sets of pedals that allows a team effort to travel around the river. Get out on the river and relax!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Xtreme Jet Ski Rentals offers jet ski rentals on the San Jacinto River, launched from the Marina located at 211 US 90, Crosby, TX 77532. Below are some of the Terms and Conditions:
THERE IS A $300.00 DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR EACH JET SKI RENTAL. THE DEPOSIT MAY BE PAID AT THE TIME OF BOOKING OR ON SITE WHEN RECEIVING THE RENTAL, PAID BY CREDIT CARD, CASH, OR CASH APP. VALID IDENTIFICATION MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF RENTAL ALONG WITH THE COMPLETION OF A RENTAL AGREEMENT AND WAIVER.
1. Assumption of Risk. Renter acknowledges that the activities for which the Craft is designed include inherent dangers, including the risk of bodily injury and/or death. Renter assumes and accepts all risks associated with the use of the Craft.
2. Acceptable Use. Renter agrees and acknowledges that he/she will be the sole operator of the Craft, and will use the Craft in a careful, safe and conscientious manner. Renter shall at all times observe and adhere to any rules and guidelines posted by Company, and any applicable laws or regulations. (Do Not Pass Law Enforcement Boat with Lights Activated)
3. Prohibited Activities. Renter shall not violate any of the following rules and regulations during his/her operation of the Craft:
There are no additional passengers permitted on the Craft unless expressly permitted by Company in writing prior to use, not to exceed PWC weight limit.
There is no smoking while on the Craft.
There are no alcoholic beverages permitted on the Craft. Company reserves the right to inspect any coolers, bags or other containers belonging to the Renter.
There are no pets permitted on the Craft.
There is no fishing permitted from the Craft, and no swimming permitted for Renter during use of the Craft.
There is no docking of the Craft at any location other than the Company’s designated docking area, except in the case of emergency.
4. Age. Renter is at least 18 years of age. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to operate the Craft.
5. Unsafe Use. If at any time Company determines that Renter has engaged in an unsafe or hazardous use of the Craft, Company may immediately terminate the rental. Upon notification of termination, Renter must return the Craft to the designated docking area immediately. If the rental is terminated for unsafe or hazardous use, Renter will not be refunded his/her security deposit. Company shall determine, in its sole discretion, whether any behavior or activity is “unsafe or hazardous.” It is against the law to operate the PWC within 50 feet of another PWC, boat, platform, shore, object or person except at a speed which will not make wakes or swells.
6. Condition of Craft upon Return. The Renter shall return the Craft to the designated docking area clean, free of garbage and debris, and in the same condition as it was in when given to Renter, excepting ordinary wear and tear. Renter shall be responsible for any damage caused to the Craft during the rental period. Company shall retain any portion (or all) of Renter’s security deposit as necessary to cover repairs for such damages. To the extent that damages to the Craft exceed the amount of the security deposit, Renter shall be billed by Company for the full amount of damages caused by Renter during the rental period, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
7. Late Return. For every 5 minutes late, the renter returns the Craft to the designated docking area, the renter will be charged $15.00. If Renter returns the Craft to the designated docking area more than 20 minutes after the scheduled “Time In,” Renter shall forfeit his/her security deposit.
8. I understand that according to Texas Law, All boaters born after August 31, 1993, must complete a TPWD-approved course and be certified with the TPWD to operate: Any vessel over 15 horse power.
Water Tricycle Rules
Maximum 3 participants on water tricycles at any time.
All participants must wear life jackets.
No climbing on or hanging on the water tricycle.
No boarding the water tricycle except at docking location.
No exiting the water tricycle except at the docking.
Children 12 and up may operate alone with adult signed waiver.
Waivers must be on file for all participants.
Adult renter(s) must agree to monitor the minor participants at all times.
Tricycle must be returned to designated docking area of Xtreme Jet Ski Rentals. Failure to do so will result in loss of deposit.